- when i have to edit my post innumerable times...yes i have todo it i dont know why..i give spaces between paragraphs but it doesnt appear on the blog and its way toooooo irritating...aaargh!!!
- Attitude. I hate attitude..specially people who think that owing a little more money or name makes them much better than the humanity and consequently they treat the others like shit! for instance , in India people usually in cars speak so rudely with the rickshaw waalas that i just want to go and give them a good beating!.. I remember once we were going to the airport, our taxi driver slightly hit a car in front of it..ohh that cheapstake stopped his car and steped outside and can you believe it he slapped our driver!!!! Oh man I just really wanted to do i dunno what to that man!! i was in a rage...And he just drove away as if he had done the noblest thing in the world!!..
- when i'm falsely accused..ugh!! it drives me mad!!
- When a thing that i almost never do and the moment i think of doing it my mom catches me and goes on "ya i know you are so irresponsible" so oblivious to my desperate cries that i had done it just this time,.For instance, that day after lunch meal, i wanted to eat something sweet..so i took the jar of Nutella and licked off some chocolate and yes! what should have happend..my mom happens to come that moment..and has that knowing look on her face..and now she would not believe me that it was the first time.
- When people just get angry and they dont tell you what's the reason or they keep everything to themselves..And keep on nodding knowingly,smirking and acting as if you have committed something really bad but they wont damn tell you!!aargh!!
- US or ISrael butting in every country's matters be it Tehran or Pakistan or any other country..why can't they mind their own business??
- bullying in any form
- Teasing the weak people or insane people...like in my hometown in India there are a few people who roam on the streets and are psychologically not normal..its a common sight to see shopkeepers or vendors teasing them...(ok maybe its just in a light manner and they dont hurt them but i think its not appropriate or maybe i;m thinking too much)
- Capris worn by muslim girls..i just dislike that fashion.
- Girls wearing revealing clothes.
- Deceit and lying. (It doesnt mean i never lied...but nevertheless i hate lying)
- Wasting food.